Not something Osttam
Ogazzv dreams in the streets / and come back
I lay on top of my bed
Moist chamber
Silence and ice
Wraps Bahsasa
I try to utter
Preview
Evade my words
Erupt Kalrgoh
Redressed night
The clock is ticking
Rain and mighty above the window beats
And the hearts of expatriates near homelands knock
And tears of Palestine over the Arab silence knock ..
My sense voice rises runaway
Igzvh voice husky
Whispered voices show
Tell your mom
A Ne afraid
And that the cover
Speech of the window
Someone not understanding a Presentation
.................................................. ........ a Yemen SE
Ogazzv dreams in the streets / and come back
I lay on top of my bed
Moist chamber
Silence and ice
Wraps Bahsasa
I try to utter
Preview
Evade my words
Erupt Kalrgoh
Redressed night
The clock is ticking
Rain and mighty above the window beats
And the hearts of expatriates near homelands knock
And tears of Palestine over the Arab silence knock ..
My sense voice rises runaway
Igzvh voice husky
Whispered voices show
Tell your mom
A Ne afraid
And that the cover
Speech of the window
Someone not understanding a Presentation
.................................................. ........ a Yemen SE

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق