الاثنين، 15 ديسمبر 2014

From the stash you eternal rest

Who stole the sun leads

Day morning when I come to you

Dear universe of human

Now I see you better than your eyes

Now I am dead

And death will not be able to buy it

Not Tguetnyh
   
Hoaalm do not have

This is my message to you

Be self-white green heart

And lapped dawn

To digest the spotlight

Your forehead is distributed to the poor safety dishes

And defeat the night crawler on the huts dreams

Dear human universe why now you have

Unpaid on the vulnerable

And thieves of dreams

And Massachin old warm blood in the artery cast

Dear universe of human

This is my message to you

Be a servant to your vocabulary

So pleased with yourself for yourself

And Grow in your land and your heaven love

To show you a great age

(Green board), the smell of jasmine

Where the sun shines

And recognizes the hours of the night safe

Ghinwa and is not the place
                                Sad for the character


                                                           By / Ayman SE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق